The plug-in easily formats (using Schema markup) your job listings to be compatible and readable by the new Google for Jobs search engine.
Every business small and large needs more exposure for their job listings. In the context of local, a jobs page is always a good ranking page that can potentially attract new employees, readily attract links and build some page strength.
Here are the features:
- Add, manage and categorize job listings using the familiar WordPress UI
- Preview of your job listing before it goes live – the preview matches the appearance of a live job listing
- The job listings are automatically formatted with structured data or schema.org Markup with JSON-LD or Microdata
- Job postings are easy to implement via shortcodes or PHP function
Job postings can be saved in PDF format
- Each listing can be customized with drag-and-drop – in terms of modules, structure, paragraph namings and order etc.
- Applications can be easily clustered and filtered for a comfortable navigation
- Each listing can be tied to a particular application recipient / e-mail address
- Developer friendly — Custom Post Types, Single job template, a lot of hooks and filters implemented.
Caveat: I have not yet tried this plug-in, it’s new and only has one review. If you try it, let me know as it appears to be a great way to build out a jobs page that maximizes exposure for both attracting job seekers and link.Jobs for WordPress - A Plug-in that Every SMB & Agency Needs by Mike Blumenthal