Understanding Google My Business & Local Search
Semmy Finalists in Local have been named
The judges have made their choices, and the finalists in the Local Search category for the 2008 SEMMY Awards are:
- Local Search Interviews, Information, and Resources
Michael Gray, Graywolf | 2/5/07
- Location Prominence and Differences in Local OneBox and Google Maps
Bill Slawski, SEO by the Sea | 2/8/07
- Local Numbers: Setting the Record Straighter
Greg Sterling, Screenwerk | 3/1/07
- Google Local Search Glossary
Bill Slawski, SEO by the Sea | 3/4/07
- When Might Google Show Local Search Information in Web Search Results?
Bill Slawski, SEO by the Sea | 8/12/07
- Anatomy & Optimization Of A Local Business Profile
Chris Silver Smith, Search Engine Land | 12/17/07
Congratulations to each finalist!
Hereâ€™s How to Vote
Now itâ€™s your turn to choose a winner! Please read each article above and decide which one you feel is the best. When you click below, youâ€™ll be able to vote in this category only. To vote in other categories, please visit the pages listing those finalists. Voting is open now, and will close at end-of-day on January 30, 2008.
VOTE NOW IN THIS CATEGORY (link will open in a new window)
The Local Search SEMMYs are judged by Brad Geddes and Barry Schwartz.
© Copyright 2022 - MIKE BLUMENTHAL, ALL RIGHT RESERVED.