The LocalU Advanced conference in New Orleans on October 20th (networking party) and 21st (all day conference) promises to be an incredible event. The line up of speakers is amazing BUT the EARLY BIRD Pricing is ending on October 7th so you will need to sign up soon to get the lower price.
We don’t have another advanced event scheduled for anytime soon, so don’t miss one of the best Local Search line-ups ever. If you have any questions about getting your money’s worth by attending, just listen to the videos we’ve done with some of the event speakers – Cindy Krum, David Deering, Darren Shaw, Joy Hawkins and Ed Reese. And speaking of money, grab your tickets before the price goes up at midnight on October 7th and save $200. Or bring your whole team (3 or more) and get a special group discount.
- Cindy Krum on the Latest Trends in the Local Mobile Space
- Ed Reese on Assumptions Driving Conversions, KPIs, Visualization & The Summer of Discovery
- Darren Shaw on Enterprise Level Citations & Local Ranking
- Joy Hawkins & Google Local
- David Deering & Schema for Local
See you in NOLA!Local U Advanced New Orleans - Early Bird Special Ending 10/7 by Mike Blumenthal