Here are some of the links that made me think this year:
* If I Were Launching a New Small Biz Website Today – Matt McGee
* Why Local SEO Is Important to Non-Local SEO – Patrick Sexton
* Google Place Pages SEO = Yellow Pages SOS & SOL? – Local SEO Guide
* How to Launch That Small Business Website – Outspoken Media
* Do-It-Yourself SEO Advice For SMBs – David Mihm
* Twitter Buys Into Geolocation – ITNews
* Google Local Research Data – Released – Distiled
Hey, checked each link. A great collection. Thanks for sharing your hard work.
Comment by Jom Adastico (1 comments) — January 26, 2010 @ 12:36 pm
for a look at Lisa VS Scoble, her post on that todo was a great read too, tho perhaps not as SEO oriented as the above….
thanks Mike…great list too, eh!
Comment by Jim Rudnick (167 comments) — January 27, 2010 @ 10:43 am
Thanks for the link! Some great articles on there as well..
Comment by Tom (17 comments) — January 28, 2010 @ 6:33 am
The article on Google local search was particularly interesting. I did a search on keywords surrounding my business, but none of the searches triggered a map, not even for competitors. I wonder why?
Comment by jennifer t1 (6 comments) — October 1, 2010 @ 5:39 pm
RSS feed for comments on this post.
| TrackBack URI
Mail (will not be published) (required)
XHTML ( You can use these tags): <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> .
Comments links could be nofollow free.
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail